Re: State licensing questions

If you go in Rojas' garage you'll be in Florida until December. Look
for Roger W. (Allucan)while you're in there. He was last seen entering
the garage and hasn't been heard from since.
I wish I could say I am envious of a Florida vacation but I don't like
places with just one season (kinda like Canada, and Arizona).
You can't honestly say that the daily 4:45 thunderstorm is enjoyable
after 2 weeks can ya?
BTW, there is such a thing as a snook so relax if the locals invite you
fishing. :-)