Shhhhh .... Secret... Hush! Hush! - Anybody got ...

Anybody got Mitch Rietman's (I probably spelled it wrong) phone number?  I
have a deal I am working on that might be able to make use of his talents if
he is still in the same line of work.

If somebody else in that line of work wants to talk to me I can be reached
by e-mail at alarm_wizard(at)hotmail(dot)com.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com