Re: Change Phone Number Dialed??

along with the under-carpet trap too?

what a mess this one was...idiots used duct tape (and plenty of it) to mark
the wires (unjacketed twisted pair)...you know what that stuff turns into
after 15 years of az  heat?...one gooey sticky mess. Had to untangle the
rats nest and clean all the wires off with alcohol and ring them all
out..just that took 4 hours...sheesh. It's real purty now though :-)