Re: good place to buy hardware

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:48:28 -0500, Chub wrote:

> http://www.cctvoutlet.com/

Thanks - I'll have a look.

I've already got a number of cameras set up using 24VAC.  Can you
recommend a good outdoor pan/tilt/zoom rig?  I need:

1. good B&W cam with low-lux sensitivity with a good zoom lens (been using
Sony hi-def stuff)

2. the pan/tilt mechanism

3. simple but effective PTZ controller.

I've got an extra pelco housing I'm not using but would have no qualms
about switching to a dome to lower the cost.  I break out in hives looking
at prices of $1000 -- need to find a good value....