Re: Robert L Bass & Elk Products

Hugeass wrote:
> Hmmmmm.. Robert L Bass from Basshome.com  & Bassburglaralarms.com is no
> longer listed on Elk' s Retail Dealer page. Not only ADI finally caught up
> with him.

Simply didn't sell enough, that's all.  There's no other reason (i.e.
Elk didn't "drop him" because he's an asshole).

> Attention group stay away from this guy.

I don't think he enjoys the kind of success he often crows about.  I
sincerely doubt he's selling more than $2-300,000 a year.  He has a new
wife and more "obligations" than he can handle.  Probably had to sell
his house and is now living in "rental digs".  I understand that if he
moves his online store to Brazil, he won't have to worry about the ELCB
knocking on his door (and with his "Vonage phone", he's not tied to any
particular place either).  I wish him "good luck" and "bon voyage".

> One list he will **NEVER** come off is the list of BBB complaints
> http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

Oh, I'm sure some of the "earlier" complaints will be coming off by
themselves in a couple of months.  Do they have a "BBB" in Brazil??

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com