Alarms yes, security lite no way!

Hello;

This Vandal moved in next door, and started doing what Vandals do.

He threatened to kill my wife and dogs, trashed my truck and so on.

I installed a security light to stop him or make it easier to tape him.

I got charged and am being dragged through he courts now.

If i could do it over, i would have installed an alarm. Don't make the same
error i did!

Take care,
andy

My updated homepage is here....