Re: Wireless Security system info wanted

> I had a loft on the N/W corner of Mulberry & Canal
> for couple of years, then apt on 29th St bet. 2nd &
> 3rd next to the firehouse.

I went to high school on 59th near Lex, right around the corner
from Bloomie's.  After school each day a bunch of us would take
the subway down to St. Mark's and hang out on the Lower East
Side.

My first apartment was on 10th between 1st and A.  That was in
the late 60's.  There were about 10 people sharing the place plus
a few dozen friends who'd come in on weekends.  The last place I
had in Manhattan was on 14th St, across from The Dom nightclub,
same era.

I lived and worked in NYC for a while in the mid 70s.  The last
place I worked before leaving NY forever was 350 Fifth Avenue.
You probably know the place.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.