Re: M1 Security And Automation Controller Receives UL Approval

The ELK M1 Gold is one of the most powerful panels on the market.  In addition
to doing an excellent job as a security and fire alarm system, it's a highly
configurable home automation system.

The ELK M1 Gold system can handle both conventional alarm inputs and analog
signals.  That means it can read and compare actual temperatures, humidity, soil
moisture content, etc.  The system can control most automated lighting systems,
single and multi-zone thermostats, etc.

ELK has partnered with numerous lighting control manufacturers, including
Advanced Control Technologies, Inc. (ACT), Centralite Systems, Electronic Design
Technology, Leviton, Lightolier, On-Q Home, Powerline Control Systems (PCS),
imply Automated, Vantage Controls, X10 Pro, Zensys and the Z-Wave Alliance
Manufacturers.

Software Partners include AMX Corporation, Charmed Quark Systems LTD, Cinemar,
Crestron, Embedded Automation, 	Home Automated Living (HAL), HomeLogic, Homeseer
and Promixis.

ELK's M1 Gold is compatible with thermostats from Research Products, Inc.
(Aprilaire), Home Automation Inc. and Residential Control Systems, Inc. (RCS).

Other Partners include FloLogic, MD Central Vacuum Systems and WGL & Associates

In addition to these, the ELK system is compatible with virtually all of our
thousands of intrusion, alarm and occupancy sensors.  The system is also
compatible with the GE Security's Caddx and ITI wireless sensors and receivers.

--

Bass Burglar Alarms is an ELK Products authorized online dealer.  Our close
relationship with ELK Products began the first day that ELK opened its doors.

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.