Re: FBI XL-1

"Another Joe" <whatever@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qv1Wf.485$tZ.376@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > day trouble was for foil zones...you can still use it for stuff. I use
it
> > once in a while but not for foil.
> >

> So would that me mean the foil is tired?  I have to see if they have any
> foil installed

Day trouble or day zone feature is a feature that monitors a zone for
trouble when the system is in the disarmed mode. Usually used in commercial
applications so that if there is a trouble, the store owner gets a
notification,  locally, through central station or both, of the trouble
prior to trying to arm the system at closing time. The reason for the foil
mention is that it is a common application in older commercial locations and
is easily damaged, either intentionally or unintentionally. Gives the owner
a chance to get it fixed prior to closing.