Re: Robert L Bass = Arny Kruger

>  Karl Magnus wrote:
>> It has come to my attention that Robert
>> L Bass is also Arny Kruger!
>
> I don't know who Arny Kruger is, but you
> remind me of Freddy Kruger!

I disagree.  Freddy Kruger was ingeniously dangerous.  Magnus is
dumber than a box of rocks.

Arny Kruger is a guy who disagrees with Magnus on several issues
not relevant to this newsgroup.  He has made mincemeat of Magnus
in numerous threads.  Because I agreed with Arny about something
several years ago (I forget what the subject was but it's not
important), this idiot has a bur under his saddle for me.

If you read some of the posts he makes in audio newsgroups you'll
get a better idea what a moron he is, sort of like Fowler only
without the tank top and the tattoos.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.