Re: DVR internet ready

Petem,  I'll dig up the info  and repost as soon as I can find it all..
We've used 2 different  DVR's  one from Amabeo? (east coast office)  and the
other from Bolida? (west coast office)  both units were made in China..
both units were 16 camera input the Bolida unit had a built-in CD burner..

Neither unit would work from the internet side of the router (Belkin)..
or from a direct connection to the Whiltec? DSL modem (supplied by
BellSouth)

The service tech at Amabeo?  said we had to have at least a 300kb connection
to get working results from the remote software.
(the DSL connection was tested at 275kb)

The service tech at Bolida?  said anything just over 56kb  should work with
his product.

The location does have a static IP,  and the modem and router  had a
pipeline port of 8000 open  which was what the DVR was programmed to use..

I'll get the other info here as soon as I find it..

RTS