Re: Wireless Security system info wanted

> No I'm broke live most everyone else these days. Lofts were pretty cheap
> back then, this was back in the early 70's...loft living was just beginning.
> We  had 2000 sq ft...the entire 3rd floor.

It's all a matter of timing.  A cousin of mine bought a loft in
Soho about 25-30 years ago for ~$20,000.  He sold it recently for
about $1.5M.

Another cousin, actually my second cousin, Howard received a
substantial gift from his dad when he graduated college many
years ago.  He was a loner -- only wanted a place where no one
would bother him.  He took the money, found an obscure little
town in Colorado and bought up land on both sides of the street.
There he stayed.  Perhaps you've heard of that little town.  It's
called Aspen. :^)

Some people have all the luck.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.