Plagiarize Robert L Bass

Plagiarize

            Search Result 1
      From: Plagerized (none)
      Subject: plagerize Slime

            This is the only article in this thread
      Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms, comp.home.automation
      Date: 2002-10-09 06:49:38 PST

I got it on page 113, figure 3.42, but it's the same :-)

Slime has plagerized once again-
stolen FAQ or installation idea claimed as his own.

Sad case bAss- you reach for 'one-upsmanship' by lying about an
application and get caught using the most widely used source in the alarm
industry, the Sentrol Application Notebook.

Let's see Leuck pull your dumb ass out of this

"Mike Dupre" <mdupre@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> Robert L. Bass wrote in message
> <88ucnUt305bhJT6gXTWcqw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
>

>>Unrelated Side Note:  BTW, I have found a very useful purpose for the
>>Sentrol 3005.  Installed in the base of a long gun rack, they can
>>protect against unauthorized removal of a rifle or shotgun.  Typically
>>you would place the gun rack in a separate partition which you would
>>only disarm when you needed to remove one or more guns.  This would
>>warn a homeowner if Junior decided to play with the shot gun.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Robert L Bass
>
> You mean like the illustration on page 114 of Sentrol's application
> notes? Another example of the feigned expertise you so humourously try
> to exude. Why don't you take this drivel to alt.security.doityourself
> or alt.security.doityourself.ads
> where it belongs.

begin 666 back_ani.gif
M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9
M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4<K(5K*XIH(+3-&K&2(5#SB6!#
M%\(84)Q\2!?PP Q,6XMD-9!E*0I%HP`1)@F*A#0UK5[YBH/X*BYWV^#R`'V@
M,N+Y>G1];R*",RH"!G8N?XLBCBP/*FD,!8B(98];1@.;/@.*6@(.1XJDHR.H
M`PL(# 8&#0@xxxx+!0RLK@8$" 0*H $$9P\!#@S!)P3)`@H+`@D,G<%G<-/6