Re: shopforbrains.com inc

riple wrote:

<snip> Nothing of huge importance or relevance to the Group.

Didn't Mike once say he never uses sock-puppets or posts as anyone other
than "Group Moderator"?  So here we have:

- "Hugeass" (is this a vague reference to something you sit on that got
"bigger" in the last few months?)
- riple (is that supposed to be "ripley", or "ripple"?)

And who really owns alarmsuperstore?  What's with all the C&D (Cloak and
Dagger) involving Stephen Yuhas (Mike's attorney), anonymous hosting
servers, and anonymous registrars?  I mean, be *proud* Mike...  Tell the
world you *own* alarmsuperstore.  It's even "Paypal" friendly.  You
should spend some time setting it up properly though, so that people can
simply click on "buy now".  I'd suggest becoming an "eBay affiliate".
Their shopping cart interface is much more "user friendly" than Robert's
and you could finally get rid of all those "PDF's".

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com