Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

I  believe that RLB suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder

 http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/npd.htm

Narcissists react angrily to criticism and when rejected, the narcissist
will often denounce the profession which has rejected them (usually for lack
of competence or misdeed) but simultaneously and paradoxically represent
themselves as belonging to the profession they are vilifying.

Doug L

One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people (unknown)