Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

"Allan Waghalter"  wrote:

>Robert has a great sense of humor.   He knows what he is doing!

BASS, WHILE ONE OF THE MOST KNOWLEDGABLE AND  HELPFUL PARTICIPANTS  IN
THIS NEWSGROUP, IS ALSO ONE OF THE EASIEST GOING AND MOST , HUMOROUS
AND LAID BACK.

>Roberts posture is a defensive one.  He is out to win!

BASS KNOWS,  DEFENSE IF THE BEST OFFENCE!
DEFENCE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

>As for the product post,  he warned us in advance that he was going to do it.

RIGHT.   HE RESERVED A SPOT AND ABSENT OBJECTION UPON NOTIFICATION,
THEREFORE EARNS IT THROUGH EMINENT CLAIMAIN.

> I understood why he posted them.  By
>getting all of those products into the Google Search Engine, anyone looking
>for almost anything will be directed to his web site.

THE MAN IS A GENIUS -  A MARKETING GENIUS.

> As for the FAQ, none
>of us ever signed up agreeing to follow that long obsolete document.
>  The FAQ is non-enforceable in a court of law.

YEAH, STICK THE FAQ UP YOUR BIPPY.     IF YOU WANT A FAQ, ASK RLB TO
WRITE ONE.

> Reichman has recently posted that the FAQ was his
>suggestion... it was never formalized.

THE FAQ WAS NEITHER RATIFIED NOR FORMALIZED.    THE FAQ IS DEAD. LONG
LIVE ROBERT L. BASS.

>As for BBB, Having been in
>multiple businesses over the years I have learned that you can't please all
>of the people all of the time.

MANY OF THE POSTERS ON THIS FORUM DON'T KNOW THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT
ACTUALLY IN A REAL BUSINESS.    THEY ARE POSERS AND PROVACATEURS, NOT
PLAYERS LIKE BASS.

>As for the personal problems, legal, marital, etc he has had, leave them
>alone!  He has more than paid the price for his transgressions.

GOD SHALL EXTRACT THE WAGE OF SIN.

>There is
>nothing to be gained by constantly bringing up his past.

NOTHING BESIDES THE SELF SATISYING FEELING OF CONTEMPTUOUS SUPERIORITY
THAT ONE CAN GET BY MAKING MORE OF YOURSELF BY MAKING LESS OF SOMEONE
ELSE.

> in John 8 5-8, Jesus
>defends a woman convicted of prostitution by saying, "If any of you is
>without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

THE IRONIC THING IS THAT IT IS PROBABLY ONLY BASS, AN UNABASHED MAN OF
GOD,  RESPECTS THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

> When my car
>needs repair, I don't care that the mechanic served time in jail.  I just
>want him to be able to fix my car.  I want the security
>man to be a Felon.

WHAT BETTER ADVANCED TRAINING IN SECURITY THAN  TO SPEND SOME TIME IN
LOCKUP?   IT'S LIKE GETTING A PHD IS THE SECURITY BUSINESS.

NO ONE IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN BASS!

> I know
>that management of the major manufacturers read the newsgroup.

TOO BAD THESE OTHER HOOPLES DON'T REALIZE IT.   MAYBE IF THEY DID
THEY'D STOP ACTING LIKE EVIL GOOFBALLS.

>They generally don't post because they don't want to
deal with the goofballs that permeate this newsgroup.

> Robert is so high profile

ROBERT IS KING OF ALT.SECURITY.ALARM.     BASS IS KING.  LONG LIVE THE
KING.