Re: FAX BASS

Frank Olson wrote:
> Group-Moderator wrote:
> > I am placing a fax order with Bass so far I have 567 pages with the item I
> > want on page 456, he will get all 567 pages so he can see **Exactly** what I
> > want
> >

> That's a really "adult" solution.

Frank,

Your pulpit is tarnished and getting a little too much to bear.
If you're going to do what your going to do just fucking do it.
If you want to talk "adult" take a look at your wide swing of

It doesn't
make any difference if you pound Fat Ass with a sledge
hammer or a pussy willow, he's going to be nasty rotten
cocksucker that he's always been. When you meet one
of them, you treat them as what they are. Music may
soothe the savage beast, but your dealing with a malicious
bastard here, and you damn well know it. You can't win
a war by throwing flowers at it. You fight it with more than
the same thing that the enemy can throw at you and you
never .... ever give up.

You have "your" soulution, others have theirs.
Remember you can't tell anyone what to do here and
if you don't like it, your free to leave at anytime.

Personally I think what you're trying to do actually sucks and
is a perfect example of a sham in action. The last thing that
will cause anything to change here.You're trying to deal in a civil
manner with an utterly corrupt and degenerate son of a bitch.
But, obviously no one can stop you.

Try and tell me to act "adult" why dontcha! And you know right
where I'll tell you to shove it. There's no boundaries here
anything goes ......... just look to Fat Ass as an example ..... in
case you've forgotten. He sets the pace and if your not up to it
then just do what your going to do ...... It won't stop anything.
The best we can hope for is that we annoy the shit out of Bass,
make him do things that will simply add and add and add to his
list of vicious and spiteful things he's already done here. His list
gets easier and easier to write, everytime someone new comes
here.

You may act like you're riding a "high horse" but in case
your interested it smells like horseshit to me.

Since there will never be any concentrated effort by everyone here
to take a unified stand that will cause Basstard to leave here,
You do your thing and others will do theirs.

And I KNOW you know, that ignoring him is not the answer.

Love and kisses