Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

> Spam is spam. I commented negatively the last time this was done. RLB is bad
> boy for doing this. An occasional "I got something to sell" might be ok, but
> posting hundreds of links to product is..welp..it's spamage.

Posting numerous, identical messages is spam.  Posting the same message to
multiple newsgroups can sometimes be spam.  Posting large messages which contain
varied information is not, in and of itself, spam.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.