Re: How Many Years Have You Been in the Industry?

We've been doing this for  years. Much more profit than with security except
there's no RMR.

I sold one client 3 remote controls last month...1500 smackers...cost 600
the rest was programming labor. No way client can program these puppies...so
its 75 bucks an hour to program Takes about 3 hours each remote.

I sold 2 Plasmas this month one went out the door for 10K the other 9K...
there's not much profit there but you make it on the cables, the mount,
programming, and installation.