Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

I thought this group was for alarm professionals trying to help out each
other, and I do see mostly that.  I don't think people come here to see
a Product Index for some retailer or wholesaler and it really tends to
make the group less-appealing to subscribe to.  I've subscribed to many
groups to find a bunch of advertising and promptly unsubscribe myself.
If I were to have subscribed here, needing legitimate help or not, I
would have unsubscribed seeing that last RLB "post" thinking this was
just another place for advertisers to pedal their wares.

It appears for the most part the RLB does try to help with the newcomer
questions, but it's disappointing to see he's just another peddler after
all.  I've seen this twice since I've been here, only from Him.  When I
see this kind of advertising, in this kind of group, it's a total turn-off.

Thanks for speaking up about it, I'd hate to see this group turn into
another ad group, that doesn't help Anyone.