Re: Question:

Wow, what a secret! Thanks for telling me.
BTW, that would be New York State Alarm Association, the NYBFAA, that I
belong to, as well as the IQ Certification Board, RAA, and NBFAA.
BRINKS Home Security Authorized Dealer serving Westchester County,
Manhattan, The Bronx, Rockland, and Orange Counties.
Your alleged 'inside' information was published in the October Issue of
Security Systems News, not to mention the feature article in the
Westchester County Business Journal, Mount Vernon Enquirer, and a story
on NEWS12 Westchester.
It's all public record.
Stop by anytime and we'll discuss how to properly install a system.