Re: bAss the Christian

"I'm PINK!" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> From:  Robert L Bass -  Sep 5 2005  - As a Christian, I believe...

If Bass is a Christian, I won't hold that against him.   Nobody's
perfect.

Just kidding.  It's just that some of the ancient religions have
become so overlaid with extraneous matter that their spiritual essense
has become almost completely obscured by it.  To a large extent, their
deeper meaning is no longer recognized and their transformative power
lost.

Really, there is no need to go elsewhere for the truth.  But many
Christians need to understand their scripture more deeply in order to
find it.