Re: vonage 911 service

Bob Worthy wrote:

"I have trusted Bell for the better part of 60 years, no need to drop them
now."

Holy Sh#? Bob.......Now everyone's going to challenge "the better part
of 60 years"......

Now let's see...how old were you when you got your first phone?
Let say, around 20 years old...so that means you've only trusted Bell
for about 40 years......But since you've USED a phone since you
were 3 years old (when your mom let you talk to grandma) that means
you've trusted Bell for, let see...going on 57 years. And since you may
have lied about your age....It may only be 55 years.......

See what you started.......
There goes the ASA

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html