Re: Just a suggestion

Most of us are able to know what the message is in reply too.  Should we
forget or need to clarify, then you can look below at the original question.
I guess it would be better if the responder snipped most of the extra text
from the reply, but having to go through 4 or 5 screens to get to the answer
is a huge waste of time.