Re: Ademco 50P - Unable To Disarm

Household crises kept me from following up immediately.

I took the easiest/quickest way for me to do the ballpark by
calculating the max system alarm draw from each device's spec sheet.
The total is either 9039.8 mA or 5039.8 mA.

The difference arises from whether I add or subtract the draw of the
internal alarms.  The four are Ademco Wave 2F.  The spec sheet SEEMS to
say -500mA.If this can really be negative, the total draw is the
smaller figure.

Another thing is my assumption that 1 Amp is 1000 mA.

Another assumption is that every glass break in the building would go
off at the same time.  There actually are three max to a floor for six
floors.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, each item is its own zone in the
star topology.Eight of the smokes are connected directly to the Vista
50P.  The remaining eight smokes, two COs and three heats go through
two 4208 expansion modules to the panel.  All contacts and breaks go
through another five 4208s to a loop extender which connects to the
panel.

The building renovation is incomplete so several items included in the
computed draw, above, are not yet mounted though they are wired for. (5
sirens, 1 strobe, 3 breaks, 4 smokes, 1 heat).

As to auxiliary power, I guess not really.  Certainly not enough in
light of these figures.  The only auxiliary power is the transformer
for the loop extender.

BTW, I misstated in an earlier post.  All seven keypads are 6160s.

I will go to my local system parts supplier and find out whether they
have AlarmSaf and/or Altronics power supplies with relay outputs for
supervision.

Any further advice or suggestions especially in advance of this
purchase and installation is appreciated.

Thanks.