Re: "My alarm is making a noise"

Add dishwasher to #7

Pagers if anyone still uses one

Kids toys with batteries can make all sorts of   different noises

Neighbors sirens that are within hearing distance

Some thermostats or any other control device for the home that have low
battery audible indication

Note: Even had one elderly lady that said everytime the garbage man came,
the alarm would start sounding. You probably figured it out.  It was the
reverse signaling indicator on the truck. If it beeps, it is always "your"
alarm.