Re: Grow

"J Barnes"  wrote in message
> I am looking for some ideas on how to grow my security business.
>   Any tips?

Call your business "Budget Alarms" and underprice the competition. The "big
boys" will try to buy you out with a quickness!

(Don't give your customers window stickers which say Budget Alarms, have a
company with two names and use the other name on your window stickers.
Budget alarms stickers do not make a good impression!)