Re: ideas needed

You can install a web based video surveillence or have a volunteer guard the
premises 24/7. A local business may provide a wireless or hardwired internet
access.

Volunteers are not in short supply when it comes to our Veterans. Some areas
encourage free use of the facility for art shows, exhibits, seminars, street
vendors, etc., to encourage having people there frequently.

Jim Rojas