Re: DAm wire Keeps going up....

It's a commodity the price always goes up and down. Buy more when it's
lower. :-)
Dealing with it?...you just increase the price of your installs, business
101.
Gas goes up...increase the price of your service calls.
What else would you do? Open your own coppermine? :-)))

I guess you could cover your butt by buying copper futures.