Re: Ademco 50P - Unable To Disarm

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:c575ab45bad9dcf99bef74e7bd479585@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Crash Gordon said:
>
>>Whew...hot heats eh?
>
> Hey, is it true that if you run 1 amp through a Chemetronics 601, it
> produces enough heat to trip it? :)
>
> Good thing he put in 15 smokes instead of 15 heats, or he'd need a really
> big power supply to run them all...;-)
>
> Bass has been strangely quiet, considering a DIYer is involved.  I wonder
> if Bass sold him the parts and told him how to install the job?
>
> - badenov

Bass learned how to kkep his mouth shut after the Battery Diode Harness
Story shown below
For more great Goofy Bass, Larry Roberts, Scud, BoBo, Pinky stories visit
http://www.GoofysPlace.com

Battery Diode Harness StoryFrom: alarmsrvcs@xxxxxxx (Group Moderator)
Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
Subject: REPOST: Battery Diode Story - GOOFY BASS WRONG AGAIN
Date: 22 May 2002 07:13:17 GMT

REPOSTED FOR THOSE WHO REQUESTED IT:
This is the guy ROBERT L. (Lunatic) Goofy Bass that his Clones think he is
so
knowledgeable about alarms.

Battery Diode Story

Bass Was Totally Wrong - This was taken right from www.google.com