Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>  The
> contract stood unchallenged for over 20 years so I guess it was effective.

I know Bass won't read this but,

How do you know how good it was if it was unchallanged. You could have got
it out of a cracker jack box if that was the case.

> When I started offering monitoring services via online sales I tried using
> mailed contracts. The CS had their attorney look at it and he said it was
fine.

I wouldn't have trusted that attorney since he was allowing his client to
aid and abet an unlicensed contractor. Sort of put his own client in
jeopardy.

>I used that for a few years until I decided to stop offering monitoring
services.

Didn't that decission coincide with a visit from the DBPR?

> Whatever works for you, right?

I didn't quit work out for you, did it?