Re: 4110 XMP programming form

Spyros Kintzonides wrote:
> Does anyone have a copy of 4110 XMP programming form?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Spyros - Greece

There's a site called Techman that has just about every manual you'll
need.  There's a membership fee if I'm not mistaken but if all else
fails, you can get it there.  If you are looking for a specific feild,
I may be able to help you but if you're looking for everything, you're
gonna need the manual.  4110's are not as prevelant as they once were
but there are still many floating around.  If you need help with a
specific task, I can probably help you but I don't have a digital copy
to offer you.