Re: Simon test

ditto wrote:
> the tests started coming in for the last 3 days so I guess it wasn't my
> programming ability.:)  If it misses one test now I'll suggest going to
> pots.

I personally wouldn't take the chance.  The test signal is a low
priority item.  What if the system fails to communicate a burg or fire?
  Tell the customer that if he wants monitoring he must supply a POTS
line, or option either a communicator that uses cellemetry or long range
radio (if your station is so equipped).