Re: DSC-Cross Zone Police Code Alarm PROBLEM

PROBLEM RESOLVED

I just performed another test with my central station. In today's test
I stayed on my cell phone with them. I asked them to look for E140 or
such after receiving alarms from 2 of my zones. They saw E140.

Thanks to all of you folks for the help you have provided. I learned a
lot.