Rollins System VII Wireless Hardware

I have an old (1996) Rollins System VII wireless alarm system that I am
trying to upgrade. I'm trying to determine if I will be able to reuse any of
the wireless sensors.

Can anyone give me pointers for determining what devices I have (i.e. where
to find model numbers, etc) and then where to find a cross reference telling
me what newer systems might be able to use those sensors?