Re: FBII XL2T production

I don't know for certain what they may be planning but for the moment there
are plenty of them around.  ADI has (as of this writing) 964 of the XL2T
units on the shelf.  There's no note saying, "when stock is depleted...."

They have discontinues the "XLDEMO" unit for whatever that's worth.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics