Re: FBI and NSA PERVERTS are RAPING and SEXUALLY ABUSING your UNDERAGE daughters and sons

I consulted some attorneys and they told me they will file a civil case
against the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS if I can get some proof which is why I
am trying to get door alarm security, cell backup and video cameras
surveillance.

I NEED the HELP of SECURITY EXPERTS HERE so I can build a fool proof system
(nothing wrong in TRYING) or ATLEAST make it HARDER and HARDER for these
EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS to ABUSE, HUMILIATE and SEXUALLY ABUSE me.

If you guys are really security experts and are gutsy americans who wants to
PROTECT FREEDOM and HUMAN RIGHTS of a fellow american citizen from being
BLATANTLY ABUSED by EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and CHILD RAPISTS, please
respond and help me to plug the loop holes so these NSA and FBI PERVERTS can
be prosecuted for their ILLEGAL TORTURE PROJECTS and MIND CONTROL
EXPERIMENTS on american civilians.

Whatever help you post, I will get some knowledge and I can pass that
information to OTHER AMERICAN CIVILIANS who are BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED,
HUMILIATED and TORTURED by our EVIL GOVT PSYCHOPATHS, PERVERTS and CHILD
RAPISTS.