Re: Building a Central Station

I don't mean to be rude or anything.. but I am wondering what went through
your bosses head to look at you and say, Mr. Smith.. with your keen ability
to use that computer of yours, I choose you ole wise one to spear head this
project"...

If you are trying to replicate a CMS that the big boys build.. you need to
build 5.. they have them all networked.. When one goes down or is overloaded
with calls.. they route to another..  they field 42 MILIION calls a year..
their server room is better protected than the pentagons..