Re: Ademco 50P - Unable To Disarm

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:VtmdnaxsKMYeehvZnZ2dnUVZ_qCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >I have this discussion with a friend of mine at least 1x a month. Oye.

>> | Jake thought otherwise
>
> Jake was like a combination of Jiminex' friendliness, Sabodish's education
> and Cracker's expertise.

But what does that have to do with your 20 BBB complaints?

            Bass Home Electronics
            4883 Fallcrest Cir
            Sarasota, FL  34233
            Telephone: (941) 925-9747
            Fax: (941) 925-9747

      www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

      www.Home-Automation.us.com

      www.Security-Alarm-Systems.us

      See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

      There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on
the internet. Don't become the next victim.
      SEE THE REPORT BELOW

      http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

      The see more on this scammer HERE:
      http://www.goofysplace.com