Re: active vs. passive alarm

Good question. I have a passive alarm in my Mustang..came with the
car...I'll be danged if I can figure it what it means. Especially since I
can arm it with my keyfob with the windows opened...makes no sense to me. I
think if I tried to open the door while its armed the horn will honk. I can
even arm it with the top down...go figure.