Re: How to secure an abandoned building that has pigeons, etc.?

Thanks Bill and Rocky,
Yeah my first thought was photobeam sensors as well, but I would think
that pigeons flying in front of them would cause false alarms.  I know
the TV stuff is nonsense.  I always crack up when I see them putting
the mirrors in front of a visible beam so they can open a safe door or
something.  Obviously they've never even tried to figure out what
really doesn't work or what hasn't been on the market for 10 years or
more.  Like I said, my interest wasn't in bypassing, my curiosity was
along the lines of, 'how could you secure something like that?'.
Considering how I've never heard of anybody successfully bypassing the
security at, say, Home Depot (where you can see all the sensors and
keypads while you are shopping there), I seriously doubt anybody could
successfully bypass the security at a building where they've never even
seen where the sensors are.  Maybe a more realistic scenario would have
been an outdoor lumberyard or loading dock or something like that.  I
just gave the building details to see how professionals would approach
the problem.
Thanks guys!