Re: got assaulted-but i did alarm the govt and courts

I replied to your comment yesterday and mentioned where I live.

And to think you provide surveillance services ? Jeeez.....

How much money have you ripped off from unsuspecting americans like me and
who is the idiot who gave you license to provide surveillance services.