Re: Smart Dialer, commercial VOIP softphone available

But you are a LOW IQ EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVE and your GODS aka
FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are ROLLING over the floor and LAUGHING THEIR ASSES
OFF reading your low IQ drivel.

Your comments prove to them that they SUCCESSFULLY TURNED YOU into a LOW IQ
PROGRAMMED SLAVE that SHITS in its pants when it hears the words FBI, CIA
and NSA.