Re: Is swann security good enough

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1150405447.846561.248150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> McGinn wrote:
>> "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > So for argument's sake let's say the authorities are watching you, and
>> > because you installed this system you catch them in the act.
>>

>> Is it a crime to try to catch them in the act ? <
>
> in the act of what? Did it occur to you that your neighbor might be
> calling the cops because of the nut (you) next door?

Fucking shithead,

Why dont you fucking answer my how to security question if you are a
security expert instead of wasting bandwidth with your moronic useless crap
and wasting my time.

>> >Exactly
>> > who do you expect to report them to, and what actions do you believe
>> > would be taken against them?
>>

>> I will worry about it when I get to it. Why dont you answer my how to
>> question if you are a security expert. <
>
> The answer to your question is simple.
>
> "hp gvdl zpvstfmg zpv gvdljoh mppo"

And you go fuck your pet dogs, cats, horses and pigs like many american
govmt programmed slaves do in their homes.

http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=5006107&nav=8fap

> Now replace each letter with the letter prior for your answer. I did
> this in your Secret Squirrel code for privacy
>

>> >"ummm hello police? Yes send the police
>> > quick because the police just broke in here"
>>

>> Another typical low iq moron. Do you know the difference between police
>> and
>> nsa who are doing illegal surveillance on american citizens who are not
>> muslims. <
>
> And if you knew the difference between a ham sandwich and a blowjob Big
> Brother wouldn't have made you a Big Sister.

If you arent a transvestite you wouldnt be posting this shit and wasting my
time.

>> > You should start wearing a top hat, a monacle, and carrying a cane
>> > because you are the biggest nut I've seen that wasn't packaged by
>> > Planter's.
>>

>> You are another typical american low iq moron who is programmed by the
>> american goverment to run away like a fucking pussy when they hear the
>> words
>> big brotha. <
>
> Now if we all have low IQs why are you asking us for help? Says alot
> about your intelligence level there Sparky.

Fucking low iq moron,

One can have a high IQ and not know about security of homes. But then your
low iq brain wont know such simple things.