Re: Is swann security good enough

But you said one of your buddies in an unnamed agency said they have devices
to read brain waves and images.

You are one confused idiot and dont know what you are talking about.

Is america your dads property.

You want me to leave america like a loser like you who runs away instead of
fighting injustice and for constitutional rights and freedom.

You are pathetic.