Re: From DVR to Off Site Video Storage

"SecurityNovice" <nospam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Glqkg.240714$5Z.164677@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Looking for a way to constantly be sending CCTV video from DVR to off site
> for storage of a say a few days to a weeks worth of video.  Just want it
> in
> the event places gets broken into and perps steal DVR... I know of a
> service
> that will archive video, but it is very expensive.  Just really looking to
> stream video from DVR to home computer HD if possible...  Would an axis
> video server placed in between the dvr and dsl modem work?  Any thoughts?
> Oh, and I only have DSL available.

nsa psycho,

What took you so long to respond to me with sarcastic posts in this forum ?

Did I mentally torture you nsa psychos so much it is affecting your ability
to figure out what I am doing despite phone taps, internet taps, audio and
video surveillance devices and nanotechnology based synthetic telepathy mind
reading chips ?