Re: Sliding Door Wall Magnets

Actually you are all right, I didn't go far enough to verify that the
sliding doors are aluminum, which they are.  The magnet has no effect
on them.  I have enough of the recessed magnets to work.

Although one person recommended push switches I would just assume go
the easier way and use the already known working switches in place and
simply add the magnets as I did in other rooms on windows and doors.

I appreciate all of the great feedback and have enjoyed installing
this system.  I feel better about doing so myself as I know how it
ticks, as oppsed to my neighbors who do not.

Thanks everyone and I will continue to monitor this group for
interesting information.