Re: inspection reports

It just occured to me... a fire guy named 'baker'?
I think he's a candidate for my APT NAMES LIST

here it is so far if anybody cares to add to it

Mike Baker                fire prevention
Lorena Bobbit            shortens penises
Dr Stubs                     lengthens penises
Barbara Seaman         warns of dangers of estrogen (the pill)
Redekopp                  cbc exec who censured Cherry (ready cop)
George Bush              pussy