Single remote surveillance camera with DVR?

Our business has a parking lot located about two blocks
away.  Its location precludes any wireless networking.
However, the business adjoining the parking lot has a
DSL circuit and has given us permission to mount a camera
on its building and use its DSL circuit.

My idea is to place a camera there with a view of the parking
lot, and have it feed a single-channel DVR with remote IP
access so I can both see the lot real-time and review previous
"events" recorded on the DVR due to motion detection.

I realize this isn't a unique application, but I'd be interested
in suggestions and recommendations from others.

Thanks!