Re: NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve Foley will also get into Police Computers tomorrow

"enigma" <enigma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Agent Smith" <anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Hello, KC.
>>>

>> PUSSY,
>>
>> Are you afraid to be more explicit ?
>>
>> What the fuck is KC ?
>>

> KC. is the letter designator ASSigned to the NSA file on you and your
> behavior.
> Whatever you do, do NOT make any phone calls for the next 48 hours.

CHILD RAPING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS DICKSUCKING american
slave dog enigma is back boring people to death.

SLAVE DICKHEAD,

Call FBI, CIA, NSA, rumsfeld, mueller, alexander, hayden, cunty rice, bush,
cheney and COMPLAIN about me. I CANT WAIT for these PUSSIES to come and
ARREST ME.

Did you read how YOUR EVIL AMERICAN GOVT GODS are RAPING CHILDREN and
MURDERING JOURNALISTS ? What a GREAT CIVILIZED society.

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html